In-person event for experts and operators in today’s electricity system harnessing AI for a net-zero energy future
BOSTON, May 9, 2023 — Post Script Media, a media and market intelligence firm devoted to enabling a faster transition to a net-zero economy announces its first live, in-person event in Boston, June 15, 2023.
Post Script Media’s inaugural conference, Transition-AI: Boston, brings together experts and executives from across the energy and innovation space to discuss where AI is already proving its value in use cases for electric utilities, renewable energy optimization, EV charging solutions, and virtual power plants, while promising critical new capabilities to further evolve the flexibility and efficiency of our electricity system.
- Pamela Isom, CEO, IsAdvice Consulting and former executive director of AI and Technology Office, U.S. Department of Energy
- David Groarke, managing director at Indigo Advisory Group
- Savannah Goodman, data and software climate solutions lead at Google
- Elizabeth Cook, director, Advanced Grid Systems + Grid Modernization, Duquesne Light Company
- Titiaan Palazzi, head of power & utilities, Snowflake
- Jess Melanson, President and COO, Utilidata, Inc.
- Paul Baier, leader, ChatGPTnuggets
- Brea Dutt, senior product manager at Sense
- Shishir Shekhar, senior director & global lead – Innovation and Technology Strategy at Landis + Gyr
- Dana Guernsey, co-founder and chief product officer at Voltus
- Patrick Walsh, director, investor, general partner, National Grid Partners
Over the course of one day, you’ll:
- Build an understanding of where AI is today, and the paths of innovation underway.
- Hear from leaders at utilities, startups, established companies in the energy space, and leading researchers and academics on where AI is adding value.
- Network with fellow attendees during a hands-on session with GPT, and brainstorm new ideas to enhance productivity and drive new innovations.
- Understand the challenges and risks associated with AI in the electricity system, and how use cases are emerging to address bottlenecks in the transition to net-zero.
Who Should Attend?
Transition-AI: Boston is designed for the community of leaders and practitioners responsible for innovation, strategy, technology, security, and product development within the energy and utilities sectors. Titles will include:
- C-Level executives
- Heads of innovation
- VPs of strategy
- VPs of product planning
- Energy and utility R&D specialists
- IT decision makers
One of the central pillars of our transition to a net-zero economy is “electrifying everything,” from energy generation, to transportation, heating and cooling, heavy industry, even the cooktops in our homes. As this electrification is underway, it’s becoming increasingly clear that an advanced digital layer to climate-tech is essential to add the necessary intelligence to these systems and the electric grid. This intelligence will more and more be the province of AI and the rapid innovations underway in machine learning and distributed intelligence systems.
Join us in shaping the AI-driven net-zero energy future.
Space is limited for this conference, so register now.
For inquiries about media passes, government discounts, or sponsorship opportunities, contact us at: events (at) transition-ai (dot) com
About Post Script Media
Post Script Media, founded by Stephen Lacey and Scott Clavenna, is a media and market intelligence firm devoted to enabling a faster transition to a net-zero economy. Its latest undertaking, Transition-AI, is focused on serving the climate tech community with a deep understanding of how digital solutions and AI will enable and accelerate the clean energy transition. Post Script’s audio business has produced some of the most important podcasts in the energy and climate space, including The Carbon Copy, Catalyst with Shayle Kann, The Big Switch, Columbia Energy Exchange, Climavores, Hot Buttons, and Watt It Takes. Post Script Media is headquartered in Boston.